We are looking for schools and nurseries to join our exciting Rudolph run!
Don(er) your reindeer antlers and Rudolph red noses and get together in December for the Nelson’s Journey Rudolph Run!
Your date, Your place, Your pace!
Walk, run or wheel your route on a date and time to suit you and raise some funds to support Norfolk’s bereaved children
How it works!
The Rudolph Run is all about children having fun as the excitement for Christmas starts to build, all while raising funds for Nelson’s Journey to help our work supporting bereaved children in Norfolk. Your school chooses a date, time, distance and place that’s suitable for your pupils and the children raise funds by gathering sponsorship money. It is suitable for children of all ages and abilities. All it takes is a short walk, run, skip, wheel or even crawl!
FREE RESOURCES when you sign up!
You will receive:
- A thank you video to share with your pupils and families about the Nelson’s Journey Rudolph Run.
- Colour in reindeer antler head band template for each child
- A red reindeer nose for each child
- Sponsorship forms
- A certificate of thanks for each child
- An opportunity for a giant cheque presentation and visit from one of the Nelson’s Journey team to talk in assembly about the difference the fundraising will make
Sign up now using the form below.